Senator Jon Kyl – “Arizona is blessed with abundant natural resources and good water, if we’re careful with it. But, there aren’t a lot of representatives in Washington with much knowledge about earning a living from the land. Tiffany Shedd and her family are farmers and ranchers in Pinal County. They understand rural Arizona. That’s important for a Member of Congress representing Congressional District One, one of the largest and most diverse districts in the entire country. It’s one of the reasons I support Tiffany in her campaign to represent District One.
Tiffany has the background, intellect, tenacity and ability to bring a strong voice for her Constituents to Congress if we elect her in 2020. In addition to helping run her family business, Tiffany earned a law degree from the University of Arizona, which enables her to work with families and businesses from many of the communities in District One. She understands your concerns and is well positioned to represent you in Congress.
I used to serve with Bob Stump in the U.S. House of Representatives. He too was a farmer who loved the land, and knew and understood his constituents. Like Bob, Tiffany is conservative, straightforward, sensible and hard working. I’d like to see her representing us in Washington. I hope you will join me in supporting Tiffany Shedd for Congress.”
- Congresswoman Debbie Lesko – “Tiffany Shedd is a proven conservative leader and the best candidate to represent AZ01. She strongly supports our president and will fight alongside President Trump to get things done in Washington. That’s why I am proud to endorse Tiffany for congress and look forward to serving with her.”
- Steve Pierce, Past AZ State Senate President
- Mayor McFarland of Casa Grande
- Jerry Smith of Pinetop, Vice Mayor
- Matt Herman, Casa Grande Councilman
- Jose Medina, Miami Councilman
- Tim Dunn, State Representative
- Dick Powell, Casa Grande Councilman
- Dan Snyder, Eloy Councilman
- TJ Shope, State Representative
Casa Grande City Councilwoman Donna McBride – “Driven, dedicated, direct, that’s what we need for our community.”
Jose Angel Medina, President Cobre Valley Republican Club – “I have known Tiffany Shedd for some time now and feel that she is the ideal representative that has been needed for a long time now here in our district.”
- Sue Krentz, Former President of the AZ Cow Belles
- Bas Aja, Executive Vice President of AZ Cattle Feeders
- John Ladd, Rancher
- Susan Ritter, Secretary / Treasurer Knife Rights Foundation, Inc.
- Stephen Miller, Pinal County Supervisor